Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!



We had a wonderful day and Halloween with Jack. We went to church then out to eat at the Creamery and he was extremely good. Tait and I were so happy. He normally is good but to sit through Sunday School, service and lunch we were a little surprised! He was so content and so happy! What a great start to Halloween night! We went to my sister's house for pre-Halloween festivities before trick or treating in her neighborhood. Jack was a skeleton - a perfect costume for the weather. It wasn't too cold or too hot! It was fun to see Jack dressed up with all of his cousins and go door to door with them. It was a great First Halloween and we look forward to next year!




Me and mommy have matching leggings!




Jack fell asleep while trick or treating but still managed to get a lot of candy! Here's a picture of him when he woke up. I must admit I'm pretty excited to dig in his treat bag!








I love my Halloween night gown! I had so much fun today and going to sleep so good tonight!





2 comments:

  1. Jack - You were so cute in everything your Momma put you in for Halloween! Come over and share some of your candy with us! Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack you get more and more handsome everyday!! Truly Navy, he is always so adorable!! I cant wait to see yall again!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete