Monday, November 8, 2010

Lazy Sunday








We had such a lazy Sunday napping and hanging out. I hadn't been feeling well all weekend so Jack and I took the longest nap and I felt much better! Usually Jack takes his naps in his swing or on me but this time he laid beside me on the couch as we both slept. I love cuddling with my little man!!!!


On a different note, I am happy to report that Jack has rolled over - yay!!!! He did it for the first time last Wednesday and again on Sunday. He was in his play place on his tummy then rolled over on his back. I thought the definition of a "roll over" meant a complete roll over from back to stomach then on back so I didn't think much of it. Now that I know, I am so excited and let him know that what he did was great! Now we need to work on him rolling over from his back to stomach!

Saturday night as I put him in his crib I laid him on his side as usual but he rolled over on his stomach with his bottom up in the air and was pretty content. He has done this before (minus his bottom up in the air) but like before I was nervous and put him back on his side. When I went to get him the next morning he was back on his stomach with his bottom up in the air. It was really cute! He slept for a very long time that night so if he chooses to sleep on his belly on his own I am fine with that!!!

1 comment:

  1. Jack you are too cute!! Yay for the roll over!! You are getting to be such a big boy!! See you soon!
    Heather and Braylan

    ReplyDelete