Tuesday, December 7, 2010

What a Mess!!!

All clean after a bath and sleeping soundly after his meal. Hopefully the cereal will make him sleep longer.





So I don't know if it's normal or not but Jack's first "cereal meal" was a lot messier than I thought it would be. I actually thought there wouldn't be any mess considering we were the ones feeding him. Boy was I wrong! First off, I feel sorry for him and all babies his age because the cereal does not look good at all to me. That being said, I blame the mess for him not liking it and spitting it out and getting it all over him! Ha ha! Just kidding. He took his time feeling the different texture in his mouth before swallowing. In the meantime he was drooling all over himself. Needless to say he had cereal drool all over his face, clothes and bumbo! I'm glad his bumbo is rubber and makes for easy cleanup. I'm starting to rethink his wooden high chair!

1 comment:

  1. Jack is the most adorably, hansome baby!! He just gets more and more precious with each picture!! Congrats on the cereal, Jack...only yummy things to come!!

    ReplyDelete