Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

















I had the best Valentine's Day with my two favorite boys! It was beautiful outside and we got visits from family, Kelli and Reese! Jack and Reese are growing up so fast and it's nice to see them play together. The last picture shows Jack and his little temper I mentioned in an earlier blog. That was the first time I have seen Jack like that! Guess he didn't want to share his toy with Reese! Tait left us a card saying he couldn't wait to take us on a date but we wanted to stay in and ordered take-out instead. Jack fell asleep around 7 so Tait and I were able to enjoy our dinner and a glass of wine while he slept. To our surprise, Jack woke back up and was wide awake! We put all of Jack's toys on the floor and played with him thinking it would wear him out. He didn't go to bed until 12:45 in the morning! Guess he didn't want to miss out!





1 comment:

  1. Jack, You are a cutie and you have the right to be stingy with your toys when you want to be! I'm sure Reese will do the same when you come play with his! These two boys are the cutest little guys I have ever seen! :)

    ReplyDelete