Friday, February 18, 2011

6 Month Pictures

































I met my sister Ra at Lakeshore to take Jack's pictures. It was absolutely gorgeous outside! Jack was so intrigued by the grass, leaves, sticks and branches that he tried to eat it every chance he got. It was hard to get him to smile and look up because he was too interested in everything on the ground! I loved watching him feel the different textures and stare at people and dogs as they walked by. I didn't know if the pictures would turn out or not because my sister and I just went on a whim to take them. Although we didn't capture his usual smiles, we captured him living "in the moment" of this beautiful day and I couldn't be happier! Thanks Ra!









4 comments:

  1. These are awesome!!! I love them - Jack looks like such a big boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Navy...he is a good lookin' kid. These pictures turned out great. Isn't it crazy that the boys are already 6 months old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics Navy... such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack, you are such a big boy!! I love these pics!! Great job Navy, these look awesome!! I cant wait to see yall!! Love ya!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete