Monday, March 14, 2011

Feeling Better






A couple of weeks ago, Jack was at the doctor's office three times in two weeks. He tested negative for the flu and RSV and thought it was something viral. Well we were back at the end of the week and he had developed an ear infection. He is doing great now but I can't help but get nervous that he will get sick again. The days before we found out he had an ear infection was awful. We could tell he wasn't feeling good and there was nothing we could do for him. He would cry out of the blue at night and did not like lying down. He slept with me and I literally cradled him the whole night. Once he started taking his medicine it got better. I'm not going to lie-although I didn't like him sick, I loved taking care of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment