Monday, September 13, 2010

Let's Talk Over Brunch!







We have taken Jack to brunch with us a couple of times and he has really enjoyed being outdoors and seeing new places. He has been cooing for weeks and does a lot of it early in the morning . We love to hear him coo! I never have my camera when he does it so I'm so excited that I finally was able to capture it at brunch one Sunday! I'm not good with having my camera ready to catch moments like these but hope to be better in the future. I am a mom now! Ha ha!

3 comments:

  1. Navy, I love the blog!! I am so excited that I am going to be able to keep up with sweet Jack!! He is adorable in all the posted pictures-Braylan was looking at them with me and "jabbering" at her friend!! I look at him and just want to cuddle him!! Thanks so much for posting...Love yall!!
    Heather and Braylan

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog is great - you are going to be so glad you started it! The pictures are great - he looks so different from those beginning ones! I can't believe Jack is already 6 weeks old! His little friend is so ready to meet him and have lots of play dates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Navy! The blog is fantastic!! I'm so happy we'll be able to watch him grow! Miss you guys!!
    Love,
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete