Sunday, October 10, 2010

Just Me and Mommy!






Jack turned 10 weeks old yesterday and I can't believe how fast time has gone by. I am dedicating this post to Jack and I.

I want to thank him for being such a precious little boy and let him know he's the absolute joy of my life. I have been an aunt to so many nieces and nephews and knew I always wanted to be a mom but didn't realize just how rewarding it is. I have enjoyed every minute of being Jack's mom and our time together. I can't believe how much joy he has given me and there is not a day that goes by that I don't thank God for him. I am so blessed. I look forward to watching him grow and our future together.

He has changed so much these past couple of weeks and he continues to amaze me each day with his growing personality. I love his smile, laughter and facial expressions. He continues to coo and tries his hardest to copy what I do which is fun to watch! The best part is when he looks at me and knows I'm his mom. He knows that I can feed him when he's hungry and soothe him when he's upset. I can pick him up and hold him and he's so content. It doesn't get much better than that! And to me....that is priceless.

1 comment:

  1. So So So sweet! I love this post! Jack is lucky to have you as his mommy!

    ReplyDelete