Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas In Indiana

Grandma KarKar and her grandbabies (well besides Jenna who wasn't interested in pictures)


Mom, Doug and us

Grandma and Jack

Big Cousin JoJo

Me and Mommy after all the festivities

The Roach Family

Posing with Grandma

Enough of the pictures bring me more presents, and get me out of the skinny jeans

Introducing Dane Joseph, can't wait to play with this guy

Grandma Nola's Jewelry, she will always be missed especially at Christmas


We had such a great Christmas with daddy's family in Indiana. New Years Day at Grandma Karla and Doug's house, we got to celebrate Christmas again! I can get used to all these celebrations for Jesus. I got to see all my cousins and even meet my newest cousin Dane. I also got to meet my uncle Josh and his fiance Stephanie who held me while we did presents, thanks. Although my dad was sad to spend his first Christmas without his Grandma Nola, my grandma made him feel better by cooking Nola's famous Christmas caserole to go along with her traditional seafood chowder that he loves. I also got to see daddy's grandpa Spike too, he is funny and he doesn't have any teeth just like me, but daddy said he will get his new teeth put in before mine grow in, we'll see about that. After we all ate way too much we got to the good stuff, presents! I got all kinds of new clothes and toys, it was awesome, thanks everyone! At the end of the night when all my aunts and uncles went home I got to spend some quality time with my grandma KarKar. She watched me while mom and dad went to eat with aunt Dana and uncle Jacob. I don't remember ever being left with anyone that long, mom says it happened once but I was too young to remember. What a great day and a great weekend, thanks to everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment