Monday, January 3, 2011

Merry Christmas!





























We had a wonderful Christmas and it being Jack's first made it much more special this year. I didn't take any pictures at my parents but my brother-in-law did so rest assured we captured him opening presents. He got lots of goodies from toys to clothes. He is pretty stocked for awhile! We did take pictures of him Christmas morning trying out his new jumperoo that he got. Boy did he love it! He has been jumping up and down for awhile so he was pretty happy to have his new toy! He did try to eat it though.

We also took pictures of him Christmas Eve. I've always loved Christmas Eve. Every year we go to church then to my sister's in laws for a fabulous dinner and to exchange gifts. We are so thankful for them and this tradition.













No comments:

Post a Comment