Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sitting Up During Playtime!






I woke up this morning with a goal in mind. I was going to work with Jack on sitting up. I knew it would be a work in process but little did I know he had it on his mind too-he just sat up on his own! First it was for five seconds then ten then long enough for me to snap some pictures! I was such a PROUD and SURPRISED mommy! He did it for Tait when he got home. I made it seemed like I worked hard with him all day. Just kidding! I would like to take credit but he did this all on his own! I will though continue to work with him until he is able to sit up for a very long time. He has a lot of toys to play with and it will be a lot easier sitting up! He loves his jumperoo and is so curious about everything! He also loves the mirror. He gets that from his daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment