Monday, January 10, 2011

Play Date With The Girls!
























We went over to Brooke's Friday for a playdate with Leighton, Heather and Braylan. Reese was sick so it was Jack and the girls. It has been a couple of months since we've seen Leighton and she has changed so much! It hasn't been that long since we've seen Braylan and she's changed too! What cute little girls! Leighton wasn't sure if she wanted Braylan to play with her toys and Braylan is a fire cracker-very playful and mischievous. She was so interested in Jack's face she managed to scratch it not once but twice! Jack hardly cries but he did this time! It's a good thing she is so cute and lovable!

Leighton's cousins came over and we finally got to meet Colt who is a couple weeks older than Jack. He is so cute and big! Jack enjoyed another boy being there and being entertained by Colt's sister Camryn, who by the way was really good with him and she is only five years old!

Although Jack is not quite big enough to play with the girls he is getting bigger and beginning to play with bigger toys. He did great sitting up and much more interactive on this playdate. We look forward to many more!




2 comments:

  1. Look how cute all these kiddo's are...Reese sure missed out on some fun! Next time he will be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jack,
    I am so sorry that I scratched your face-I didnt mean it, I just get carried away sometimes!! Your face is just too cute, I am drawn to it!! I know it wont be long before you are getting me back!! Again, I'm sorry-Momma says I better be nicer next time or no one will want to play with me!! I'll try!!
    Love,
    Braylan

    ReplyDelete