Sunday, September 11, 2011

June Update

We had a busy June.  We went to Indy to for one of our good friend's baby shower and to see family.  When we got back Vacation Bible school began.  It was my second year teaching so I had Jack in the nursery all week.  To be honest, I was kind of nervous because at that point I haven't been away from him that long.  I was so busy though, the three and a half hours went by quickly!  My sisters were watching the 2yr olds so they took him to their class which made him so happy.  He was able to go to crafts and puppets and even get snacks like the big kids.  He loved it! 


Waking up and playing with his cousins Zoey and Ty in Indy. 

Jack loved the stairs!  Thank you Zoey for being such a good cousin and helping him!



First time playing the piano.  He was pretty good! Haha!

We stayed at Ritchie and Christie's and our friends Paul and Annah were in town from Las Vegas.  Jack stayed up so late and was so happy playing with everyone.  Guess he didn't want to miss out on anything!


                                                          Tait's brother Joe and Dane. 
Grandma KarKar and all Jack's cousins in Indy. 

Jack and Dane....so sweet!




On the car ride home.  He loves his Elmo book and his favorite word was "baby" on this trip.  Everything was baby...baby...baby!


June was also the start of splash pads.  I think we went every week!  It was nice because it was so hot outside and the kids loved it.  We went to three different ones in town and are always on the lookout for more!:) 


 We had a playdate with Braylan at New Harvest Park.  Once she spotted the swings on the playground she wanted nothing to do with the boys!



I could not believe Jack had a paci in his mouth for as long as he did.  He never takes one but he took Reese's that day and loved it. 

 The water at the Word's Fair Park was a little strong for the boys but he enjoyed playing with Reese and his cousins and our picnic. 

 This picture cracks me up!  I think he was over Reese pulling on his hat. 





Jack loves his cousins and they love him!  This picture is too sweet!

 Jack loves going up slides.  He did this a week before at my parent's and about gave my dad a heart attack! 



No comments:

Post a Comment