Sunday, September 11, 2011

Much Needed Update!

Ok...to say I'm behind on posting is an understatement.  I'm so behind, I don't know where to begin.  Since my last post in May Jack has done so much!  I can't believe summer is over but happy that fall is fast approaching.  We had a great summer filled with exciting and many "firsts" for Jack.  He turned one which is hard to believe and now walking all over the place!  I will do updates on what we did June, July and August.  I really hope to do weekly updates once I'm caught up because I don't want to get this far behind again. 

There are so many things I wished I would've posted and hope that I don't leave anything out.  I've loved and enjoyed each stage of Jack's life but right now is absolutely the best so far.  He is so much fun and went from being our "little man" to our "big man!" Jack is truly the best thing that has ever happened to us and we feel blessed to be his parents.  I'm so grateful that I get to stay home with him and spend everyday with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment