Thursday, May 5, 2011

Market Square










We had such a fun Friday a couple weeks ago playing and eating at Chikfila and going to Market Square that night. I have a funny story about Jack's cousin Annelise from that day. I was holding Jack and as he was biting my arm, I lightly spanked his bottom and told him to stop thinking nothing of it. Right after, Annelise slaps Jack across the face. I about died. It was so loud and hard I was waiting for him to scream bloody murder especially after my sister said I didn't want to see his face. He didn't cry one bit. Her hand print was imprinted on the side of his face and I still wonder to this day why he didn't make a sound. I know I would have. I wasn't too happy with Annelise but she was just watching me thinking she was doing something good by hitting Jack because he was hurting me. It just shows how early kids pick up on things. Lesson learned for me!
We headed to Market Square that night for dinner and to walk around with my sister Ra and her family. We went to Mass General Store, listened to a band play and ate gelato. Jack had his first taste of mango gelato and loved it! The weather was perfect and we had a great time!

1 comment:

  1. Fun times! Poor Jack, I guess he is learning early that girls are the boss, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete