Thursday, May 5, 2011

Montgomery and Friends!





Jack was beginning to get really clingy the week before we headed to Montgomery so I was excited for him to play with his friends. I was also afraid he was getting sick again because he had watery eyes and would sneeze alot. It turned out to be just allergies. And his clingyness was because he cut some upper teeth. How bad did I and STILL do feel about his clingyness! I couldn't do anything without him on my hip and I thought it was the start of how he was going to be. He was back to his normal self when we got back and I realized so what if he is clingy? I just need to chill and love every minute of it because when he gets older I'm going to wish he wanted me to hold him! Aside from him not being his usual self, we had a blast. I got to hangout with my girlfriends and the kids got to play with each other! I can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

  1. What a great outlook Navy! Enjoy every minute with the little guy! He's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete