Thursday, May 5, 2011

Update!

Gosh, I can't believe it's been over a month since I last posted. I am so sorry! Where has the time gone?? I have so many pictures to post and Jack is growing up so fast! Since I last blogged, Jack had turned 8 months and now he is 9 months! We had his 9 month checkup yesterday and I will write about it on a later post. In the last month, we traveled to Montgomery with Kelli and Reese to see Heather and Braylan, met his cousins from San Diego who now live here, had his first Easter, started going to Bookworms at the library, and played outside whenever it wasn't raining!
He is mobile and so quick! At first I felt like whenever I wasn't looking he'd be across the room. I wasn't sure how he got there but he was moving somehow. That was a month ago. Now he is all over the place and there is no stopping him! He has such a funny crawl-he crawls on all fours. He pulls up on everything and can stand on his own for a couple of seconds! He also has four new top teeth and is chewing on everything! His new chew toy is anything wood! He has chewed not only his crib but his cousin Annelise's crib and our wood tray on our coffee table. We've lowered his crib and have to lower it again because he tries to literally climb out of it. He is all over the place and I now sweat throughout the day from chasing him! He is such a stinker and so much fun! He loves to clap his hands and wave bye. He is vocal more than ever saying dadada and daddy clearly and says momama and wahwah for water and tries so hard to repeat whatever we are saying! Yesterday at the grocery store it sounded like he was saying "hey mum!" It was too cute! I will post pictures from what we were into in the last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment