Monday, May 23, 2011

Our "Little Man"!!!









Jack had his 9 month check up the beginning of May and this visit was different from the other visits.  This time our "little man" literally has become our little man!  He weighed in on the lighter side at 17 lbs and 9 oz.  He had only gain 9 ounces in 3 months.  He measured at 27 and 3/4 inches.  Tait and I could tell he had thinned out but we thought he'd weigh more than that!  The doctor wasn't too worried and is happy with his mental development but wanted us to come back every month up to his 12 month check up to monitor his weight.  He said he had been on target at the 50th percentile or higher and wanted to get him back on track.  He gave me formula, pediasure and kid's boost to try.  He is taking the formula so I've not given him the pedisure and boost.  He doesn't have a problem eating.  I just have to make sure I'm constantly giving him food three times a day instead of twice a day.  I thought twice a day was good plus breast feeding.  He is just a busy busy boy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment